This page contains general directions for participants. Click on the right hand side to link to participants' group blogs.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Post

Include your name in the title of each post!

(You may choose to work with a partner. You may write in English or Spanish.)

Post #1: Introduce yourself. Tell your audience why you are here, what you hope to learn while you are here. (optional) Give a motto that reflects who you are. (Don't mention where you are from or your age.)

Possible starters: I am here because.. I want to learn.... while I am here. A motto that reflects who I am is... because...

*If there is more than one person in the picture you use in your post, describe where you are. For example, I am the person on the left.
------

Post #2: Describe the activities you have done so far at the leadership Institute: getting to know each other activities, campus tour, class time topic: developing relationships, mentor fair, kickball. What have you learned so far?

Possible starters: Today I.... It was (adjective) because... I learned....
-------

Post #3: Your choice based on one of your pictures.

Other possibilities: What does leadership mean to you?

Don't forget to publish by clicking on "Publish Post."  If you run out of time, click on "Save Now" and you can return to it tomorrow. 

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment