This page contains general directions for participants. Click on the right hand side to link to participants' group blogs.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday Posts

You do not have to answer these in order. They are ideas to get you started. Talk to a partner first. Remember to describe and develop your answers.

Post #1 Challenge Course: Describe your experience at the challenge course. What were your goals? Did you accomplish them? How did you feel before, during, and after the experience? What did you learn?

Possible starters: 
  • When I first got at the challenge course, I felt... because
  • During the challenge course, I felt .... because
  • After the challenge course, I felt.... because
  • I learned..... about myself from this experience.

Post #2: What did you learn about yourself today? What did you learn about your potential? Explain. How will you use this knowledge to make yourself a stronger leader?

Post #3: What was the most fun thing you did and why? How did you feel about yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment